It’s a new year and to start it off with a splash and whet your Open House appetite we have 4 new homes to view with prices starting at $369,900 net taxes included. Swing by to see them and enter the draw to win a new iPad.
Woodland Creek, the 2012 Gold Care Award winner of Best New Subdivision and Built Green Builder of the Year, is proud to present a selection of homes that are finished in both the more affordable Classic Scheme and our upscale Premium Schemes both loaded with features.
- Energy saving geothermal heating and air conditioning valued at $20,000 that will save over $1,100 per year in energy costs;
- Built Green Certified Gold and Energuide rated +80
- Energy Star appliance package for the kitchen and energy star washer and dryer;
- Natural gas fireplace with wood mantle and tile or rock surround plus gas BBQ service on the patio;
- 9 foot ceiling on main floor with coffered or vaulted ceilings and crown molding;
- Spacious master suite with walk-in closet and generous ensuite – premium scheme with heated tile floors and floor to ceiling tile;
- Custom designed kitchens with open island for exceptional function and ease of entertaining;
- Feature fir panel entrance door with glass windows;
- Fully landscaped and fenced yards.
Prices for the 3 bedroom homes start at $379,900 net taxes included. And we have our very popular 2 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom rancher plan, the Elm, under construction and available from $369,900 net taxes included.
We look forward to seeing your during our Open House times or by appointment with our sales team.
Open House Times: Every Friday through Sunday 12pm – 4pm.
About Totangi Properties Ltd. and Woodland CreekTotangi Properties is a locally-owned and operated award winning property development and land management company established in 1968. Brothers Warren and Blair Robertson and their team work closely with the 2012 Built Green Builder of the Year, SC Smith Building Company, in the creation of Woodland Creek and are committed to creating affordable, high-quality residential properties with lasting homeowner value.
2012 Gold CARE Award winner for Best New Subdivision, Woodland Creek is a residential neighbourhood of new homes in the heart of Sooke, British Columbia – a waterfront community near Victoria BC. A planned residential community, Woodland Creek was designed with the objective of providing a wide range of new housing opportunities for the community; close to schools, parks and the Sooke shopping and service core with the fundamental commitments of quality construction, lasting value and the long term commitment of an established local developer.
For more information, visit www.totangi.ca .