We hope you have been able to experience firsthand the feeling of a Woodland Creek home: the results of combining the quality craftsmanship of the Built Green Builder of the Year with a professional home and interior design team and experienced developer. You love the homes, and as great as our community in Sooke is, you have a preferred neighbourhood you want to stay in or live in. Now you can have the best of both worlds – we can build you an award winning Woodland Creek style home in a neighbourhood of your choice virtually anywhere in Victoria.
With over 12 building plans from ranchers (ranch style) to 4 bedroom homes and several professionally interior design schemes from Nygaard Interior Design, we will likely have a plan that suits your needs and can build it on a lot of your choice. We take the guess work and risk out of designing and building a home.
Here’s why you should consider this if you’re looking for a new home:
- Stay in your favourite neighbourhood – if there is a building lot available, we can build on it.
- What you see is what you get – you can view first hand our plans, finishing options, and quality in our showhomes.
- Quality assured by an experienced design – build team – no guess work in choosing a builder.
- Award winning designs and finishes.
- Experience cost savings through proven construction and buying power.
- On time and on budget – we’ve built these homes before and have an accurate budget with a fixed price.
- 2-5-10 New Home Warranty
- Excellent Customer Service – read our testimonials
Here’s how it works:
1. Contact us to discuss your housing needs and your preferred locaton. Choose a house plan and finishing level (classic, premium or custom), and we will provide a cost estimate.
2. We will work with you and/or your realtor to locate a building lot in your preferred neighbourhood that will suit your selected plan. Or we can custom design a plan to fit your needs and a particular lot.
There are many building lots available in most neighbourhoods. Sometimes they are vacant and in many cases they may have an older existing home on it that must be removed before construction can proceed.
3. Once you have secured a building lot, we will develop a building contract with detailed drawings, cost estimates and construction schedule.
This is a great way to take the guess work out of building a new home. By being able to see the finished homes completed at Woodland Creek, you can be assured of what the final home looks like and feels like when you walk through it. At the end of the day you will end up with a brand new home with a new home warranty, designed by a professional interior design team and built by the 2012 Built Green Builder of the Year.
So whether it’s in Langford, Gordon Head, Saanich, Victoria, Mill Bay or anywhere else in the area – a Woodland Creek home by Totangi will look great in your neighbourhood. Interested? Contact us today.
About Totangi Properties Ltd. and Woodland Creek
Totangi Properties is a locally-owned and operated award winning property development, home building, and land management company established in 1968. Brothers Warren and Blair Robertson and their team work closely with the 2012 Built Green Builder of the Year, SC Smith Building Company, and are committed to creating affordable, high-quality residential properties and developments with lasting homeowner value.
2012 Gold CARE Award winner for Best New Subdivision, Woodland Creek is a residential neighbourhood of new homes in the heart of Sooke, British Columbia – a waterfront community near Victoria BC. A planned residential community, Woodland Creek was designed with the objective of providing a wide range of new housing opportunities for the community; close to schools, parks and the Sooke shopping and service core with the fundamental commitments of quality construction, lasting value and the long term commitment of an established local developer.
For more information, visit www.totangi.ca .