We are excited to launch a new offering of Westcoast Modern homes by our builder SC Smith Building Co. New designs that take cues from both contemporary and westcoast influences and complement the energy and lifestyle of Sooke.
New Westcoast Modern Homes at Woodland Creek
Located on lots 11-13 on Arranwood Drive in Woodland Creek, these homes have a long list of features normally only found in custom homes: waterfall kitchen islands, floating ensuite vanity with vessel sinks, wall mounted faucets, flat panel modern cabinetry and more. Construction has started with the first home available in the summer of 2017.
- Two designer inspired color schemes Tempo and Rhythm
- Floating ensuite vanity with vessel sinks and chrome hardware
- 12mm laminate flooring through main floor in wood grain series
- Nine-foot main floor ceiling for airy, spacious feel and crisp, modern painted moldings and trim styles throughout
- Electric fireplace in living room featuring crystal glass set with remote control and electric baseboard for heating
- Pot lighting and unique lighting fixtures throughout interior with USB charger in kitchen island
- Technology proof wiring featuring multiple connection points and central media panel access
- Wood and metal custom stair railings in colors to complement the interior scheme selected
- Two designer exterior schemes Zen and Echo
- Distinct designs capturing cues from modern and west coast features
- Attractive, durable concrete fiber siding, aluminum longboard wood series, laminate roofing and durable products throughout
- Aluminum and glass garage doors with electric opener and two remotes
- Painted or wood front doors with chrome hardware in contrasting colors
- Exposed aggregate driveways and patio, green space and rear property line fencing
Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry
- Modern flat panel cabinetry featuring complimentary colors and dual tone finishes
- Stylish laminate countertops with waterfall edge in kitchen
- Floating ensuite vanity with two vessel sinks and chrome fixtures
- Wall mounted faucet and vessel sink in powder room
- Tile backsplash in kitchen complimenting the design elements
- Six-piece appliance package in white or black including fridge, range, dishwasher, otr microwave and washer/dryer
- Ensuite shower featuring tile walls and glass surround and door and chrome controls and accessories
- Separate laundry room for maximum space and efficiency
The little things
- Fully heated and lit crawlspaces for warm, dry storage and a minimum of three feet headroom accessed by a large crawl space door
- Fully finished and heated garages including insulation, primed drywall finished electrical
- Two exterior hose bibs, ample lighting around exterior, window screens, window coverings, vacuum rough in and fiber optic media connections standard
The building process
- Full access to our state of the art cloud based management program to keep you informed about your homes progress at every step of the construction process at the click of a mouse
- Site walk through at lockup and at final occupancy to ensure every detail is met and every home exceeds expectations
- Continuous quality control checks through duration of build optimizing every material and process to its fullest potential
- 2/5/10 warranty provided by Aviva on every home
- In house crews complete many of the key elements of the home build to ensure quality, scheduling and efficiency
- Flexibility in mechanical and cosmetic features of the homes to allow new buyers to chose and select many available options and selections with our sales team
Totangi Properties Ltd., SC Smith Building Co., and Woodland Creek
Totangi Properties – Celebrating their 49th year in business, Totangi Properties, the developer of Woodland Creek, is a locally-owned and operated award winning property development and land management company established in 1968. In 2014 Totangi was ranked #1 in Canada for Customer Satisfaction by Avid Ratings.
SC Smith Building Company – The 2012 Gold CARE Award for Built Green Builder of the Year, SC Smith Building Company is a local, residential real estate contracting firm specializing in distinctive new homes and timeless renovations. By utilizing practical, modern solutions and old world attention to detail and building philosophies the skilled, professional team repeatedly provide a successful building experience for their clients.
Woodland Creek – 2012 Gold CARE Award winner for Best New Subdivision, Woodland Creek is a residential neighbourhood of new homes in the heart of Sooke, British Columbia – a waterfront community near Victoria BC. A planned residential community, Woodland Creek was designed with the objective of providing a wide range of new housing opportunities for the community; close to schools, parks and the Sooke shopping and service core with the fundamental commitments of quality construction, lasting value and the long-term commitment of an established local developer.